Help with Georgia Based ACA Plan

kstein

Guru
1000 Post Club
I have an advisor that I work with who has a client that now lives in Georgia. He is 63, pretty financially sound (no subsidy), and loses COBRA 12/1.

Anyone have some general advice for him. Specifically, what company seems to be the most popular and has the broadest network in the area. Maybe a plan name?

I'm not sure what city/zip he lives in but I would bet one of the bigger metro areas. I know in Missouri, that the options are similar across the state. Is Georgia like this?

Any assistance is appreciated.

Humana would fill that bill for 2014 but have no idea what will happen when the 2015 plans roll out.

The client in reference here is in zip 30068. Anyone work or live in that area want an ACA lead? What ACA plan is best in that particular area?

The client in reference here is in zip 30068. Anyone work or live in that area want an ACA lead? What ACA plan is best in that particular area?

I second Somarco, Humana wins for 2014. 2015 is anyone's guess.

Both Somarco and I work that area, and would tend to agree with #1, Humana is going to be the best choice, and least for 2014.

If he is too busy to take it, I will. But, since he replied to this thread first, it should be he who gets it. That is the ethical thing to do.

Back