Here It Comes: Governement Health Plan

Wasnt it just yesterday that you told us that you were in Vista in Kentucky until Nixon cut the budget. Gee, that's interesting. I was also in Vista when Nixon was President and I didnt get cut.

Prologue: Of course since you post behind a cloak, you can say anything and we have no way to verify it. You could claim you won the Medal of Honor and we'd just HAVE to believe you... since we all know what an honorable man you are. Anyway, let's assume you are telling the truth. I for one don't believe it, but I'm sure your racist neo-con friends here do believe you were in VISTA.

You didn't go to Vietnam? Not THAT surprises me. A strapping, right-wing, Young Republican like you avoiding the draft like dope-heads like myself?

I can't believe you didn't go. That war was tailor-made for you... protecting the country from Communism while at the same time making money for all those defense contractors. Winter, you disappoint me. I thought you would have been a jar-head for sure.

Of course, your own people would have fragged you (they called it "friendly fire" in the newspapers... happened to a lot of gung-ho officers like you) and you would have gotten the immortality of your name on a black marble wall... instead of having lived a miserable little life of middle class mediocrity fighting against any and every progressive idea that has come along in the last forty years. Why else do you post behind a cloak? Because you are proud of what you have accomplished in your life? Or because you really live in a trailer park outside Newark New Jersey?

You know what just dawned on me? Maybe you were a draft-evader like me? Wow. Now THAT would make a good story for all your neo-con followers to hear. What the hell was a guy like you doing in a left-wing, community organizing (ACORN-like?) outfit like VISTA when you could have been killing commies during Tet. Or if not that, perhaps the Guard or maybe you would have had one of your Dad's rich Republican friends to pull some strings and get you a nice state-side post. Maybe in this pix you are one of the guys on the right (as usual). No doubt I was on the left... proud of it to this day.

vietnam%20war%20protest.jpg

There are some 60,000+ names on the wall. Having spent these wonderful couple of years reading your right-wing, let's go kill a commie postings here, I'm surprised yours is not one of them.

Vaughn%20Morgan%20on%20Vietnam%20Wall.JPG

Prologue: Of course since you post behind a cloak, you can say anything and we have no way to verify it. You could claim you won the Medal of Honor and we'd just HAVE to believe you... since we all know what an honorable man you are. Anyway, let's assume you are telling the truth. I for one don't believe it, but I'm sure your racist neo-con friends here do believe you were in VISTA.

You didn't go to Vietnam? Not THAT surprises me. A strapping, right-wing, Young Republican like you avoiding the draft like dope-heads like myself?

I can't believe you didn't go. That war was tailor-made for you... protecting the country from Communism while at the same time making money for all those defense contractors. Winter, you disappoint me. I thought you would have been a jar-head for sure.

Of course, your own people would have fragged you (they called it "friendly fire" in the newspapers... happened to a lot of gung-ho officers like you) and you would have gotten the immortality of your name on a black marble wall... instead of having lived a miserable little life of middle class mediocrity fighting against any and every progressive idea that has come along in the last forty years. Why else do you post behind a cloak? Because you are proud of what you have accomplished in your life? Or because you really live in a trailer park outside Newark New Jersey?

You know what just dawned on me? Maybe you were a draft-evader like me? Wow. Now THAT would make a good story for all your neo-con followers to hear. What the hell was a guy like you doing in a left-wing, community organizing (ACORN-like?) outfit like VISTA when you could have been killing commies during Tet. Or if not that, perhaps the Guard or maybe you would have had one of your Dad's rich Republican friends to pull some strings and get you a nice state-side post. Maybe in this pix you are one of the guys on the right (as usual). No doubt I was on the left... proud of it to this day.

vietnam%20war%20protest.jpg

There are some 60,000+ names on the wall. Having spent these wonderful couple of years reading your right-wing, let's go kill a commie postings here, I'm surprised yours is not one of them.

Vaughn%20Morgan%20on%20Vietnam%20Wall.JPG

Wow. All I did was ask if when you were booted out of Vista it might not have helped a little if you had done some work instead of just lecturing people on your virtues and their lack of enlightenment. Your reply: A lecture on your virtues and the lack of enlightenment in others. I guess that didnt go over very well with the folks in Kentucky where they work for a living.

Wow. All I did was ask if when you were booted out of Vista it might not have helped a little if you had done some work instead of just lecturing people on your virtues and their lack of enlightenment. Your reply: A lecture on your virtues and the lack of enlightenment in others. I guess that didnt go over very well with the folks in Kentucky where they work for a living.

My life and my "virtues" is/are an open book for all to see and examine. It is easy for you to be judge and jury when you post from the darkness.

What a f--king coward you are, Winter... a cheap little man in a cheap little suit, trying to convince the rest of us that his life has had some meaning.... and now he claims he was in VISTA!

Not the Peace Corp? Not CARE? But VISTA... with all the other leftist, commie-pinko, draft evaders like me? We're supposed to believe you? I'm sure some of the idiots in this venue will... but I don't... nor will anyone with a scintilla of intelligence.

The only way you get to post your litany of lies is because you do it from under a cloak. I don't mind the political crap you post because that is your opinion and I have no problem believing that you actually hold true to the homophobic, xenophobic, and bigoted positions you've pontificated about here in the past few years.

But you want us to believe that you were a VISTA guy? You want us to believe that the man who leads this forum in a parade of selfishness, greed, and self-absorbed avarice... ever volunteered for something... and worked at subsistence pay?

Only the most stupid of agents here are going to buy any of this. Then again, there is a plethora of stupid agents out there... who simply don't have the basic IQ to question yours.

With you, it's more true than ever...

idog.jpg

What a f--king coward you are, Winter... a cheap little man in a cheap little suit, trying to convince the rest of us that his life has had some meaning.... and now he claims he was in VISTA!

Not the Peace Corp? Not CARE? But VISTA... with all the other leftist, commie-pinko, draft evaders like me? We're supposed to believe you? I'm sure some of the idiots in this venue will... but I don't... nor will anyone with a scintilla of intelligence.

Yup Vista, and you meant to say that you were in until you washed out. And it was just a couple days ago that you lectured us all here about the fact that none of us could ever live in a community where anyone is different than we are, unlike you out there in the jungles of diverse California. Sounds like you were able to take your nickel bag to a protest or two for a photo op to share with the grandchildren but when it came to actually lasting in a different community and bringiing some real skills they booted your ass out.

As you will recall, that was called "volunteeritis" in those days and it usually set in about three months in, more or less. You know, the lib from Harvard who was going to take his law degree and work on the Indian Reservation and save the world suddenly finds that he is surrounded by people living in old cars who dont a give a frig whether you knew Huey Newton or not. Can be quite a shock for you particularly if they dont buy into your basic premise that you are there to have them tell you how wonderful you are. Could happen, eh?

Last edited:
Your cartoon was cute...the first time. After the 483rd time you've posted it, it loses it's luster...not to mention it's impact.

Clearly someone with your level of intellectual superiority should have no trouble finding a different one.

Al

You could save all of us a bit of grief by simply posting the problem you want to fix and the solution (including how it's paid for) to the problem. Without this, you are just rambling.

You ask me why you should do this? I ask you WHY NOT? It would improve the conversation over your name calling.

Dan
A PROUD Conservative
Not a Limbaugh Conservative, but a true Conservative
Not someone who takes other peoples opinions as my own
Smart enough to form opinions myself
Able to read facts with one eye closed
Not as worried about today as I am 10-20 years from now
Amazing ability to ignore soundbites and seek the truth
Continues to hide who I really am, as most super-heroes hide their alter-ego.... get over it.

Yup Vista,... And it was just a couple days ago that you lectured us all here about the fact that none of us could ever live in a community where anyone is different than we are,

You in VISTA? I don't believe it for a second that you were in VISTA. You post behind a cloak which gives you the ability to lie with impunity. You can (and do) say anything you make up in order to try to impress us. Others here think you're some kind of "god." I think you are just an uncommonly good fabricator of tall tales and wishful thinking.

In my world, an honest man does not post from the darkness. And you sir, are not an honest man in my opinion.

If you want to post your xenophobic and homophobic political clap-trap, fine. But don't for a minute think that I'm stupid enough to believe for a second anything you claim about your past or present life... from VISTA to your Nobel Peace Prize. (The same for all the others here who claim this, that, or the other thing about their lives... but who post from the shadows.)

And just to humor Moonlight, another contributor from the shadows:

mshn68l.jpg

mban34l.jpg

Al, would it surprise you that some of us (including myself) know who Winter, M&M and other "cloaked" poster are.

Perhaps they are only cloaked to those who constantly are accusing them of being racist and even worse - capitalists.

Rick

Al, would it surprise you that some of us (including myself) know who Winter, M&M and other "cloaked" poster are.

Nothing on this web-chat board surprises me. If they "came out" to you, I can only assume that it was under the agreement that you would not out them. Since you are a man of your word they can continue to claim they were in VISTA or won the Nobel Peace Prize with impunity because you would/could not dispute it without breaking said word.

I don't know of one single reason for anyone who is honest and has integrity to post here behind a cloak. I can think of a thousand reasons why those without honesty and integrity should post from the darkness.

I don't know what Winter and Moon and others here have to hide from the rest of us (friends or foes alike) but I can only assume there is something in their past they don't want known. I'm sure the fact that they can post their xeno/homo phobic missives without attribution (and perhaps retribution) is also a plus for them. Perhaps for the majority of "cloaksters" here, this is the ONLY place they CAN be honest and write their true feelings.

I think that allowing people to post from the shadows cheapens this venue, and I would not allow it, but this is not my board and the owners and moderators seem to have no issues with it... and their word is law on any web-chat board.

Back