Here we go again . Stamps 68 to 73 cents in July . Up 48% since 2019

The $500 pricing is good till the next price increase. Which will be in November. Retail Postage is projected to be $1.25 by 2027. Rates need to be higher for the USPS to survive.

Using Mixed AADC - to send a letter under 3 oz is only 33¢. Net Profit is 7¢ per letter - that is why you have to pay for 10k upfront.

The only time a human touches this is when they take the buckets to the post office.
That’s AADC postcards . That’s worthless . Letters are 50 cents . Postage goes up 8% July 14th .

Attachments

• IMG_0451.png
    IMG_0451.png
    141.5 KB · Views: 7
That’s AADC postcards . That’s worthless . Letters are 50 cents . Postage goes up 8% July 14th .
I'm just telling you what they charge.

These are #10 Letter Envelopes with a letter and also a 3.5 x 8.5 Index Card printed front and back.

Normal Commercial Marketing Mail Letters are $0.385 for the everyday person with a Commercial Permit.

These peeps do major volume and have special pricing.

I can't believe that I'm going to have to pay 73 cents to have a company send a truck out to my house with one of their employees to retrieve an envelope I'm sending from PA to my good friend JD in Kentucky, and then deliver that envelope to JD's home.

I mean it's only about 877 miles!

WTF! Outrageous!

Fast Facts​

COVID-19 profoundly affected the U.S. Postal Service's mail delivery operations. Letters and total mail declined in 2020, but packages hit record levels.
According to USPS, its on-time performance was significantly affected when record package levels combined with employee absences due to COVID-19—especially in December 2020.
COVID-19 also drove up costs, with USPS reporting increased expenses for increased use of leave and personal protective equipment. Although 2020 revenues increased, the cost increases led to an additional $100 million in net losses for the postal service.

The great shut down continues to give, and give, and give.

Anyone discussing the major increase in young deaths since all this started?

Back