How Low Can You Go?

adjusterjack

Guru
1000 Post Club
This is the lowest form of junk mail spam that I have seen in a long time.

Fortunately, there was a post paid reply envelope so I stuffed it with other junk mail and sent it back.

upload_2023-12-19_10-53-5.png

This is the lowest form of junk mail spam that I have seen in a long time.

Fortunately, there was a post paid reply envelope so I stuffed it with other junk mail and sent it back.

View attachment 10648
Ha! I remember the exact moment that I saw that lead for the first time too. I was in a very nice home, selling a couple, some Funeral trusts and two long-term care policies. They had that lead laying on the table, and I picked it up and said what is this? They said oh that’s something we got in the mail. We were getting ready to fill it out and send it in.
I ssid are you kidding? What kind of people would respond to a lead card like that? That is junky.
The leads I was mailing were full color, had a big glossy picture of me on them as that agent, and described how I would shop the rates for everybody and get them their best deal. And I was getting hardly any responses back. And they’re gonna go crazy looking thing in?
I had a lot to learn about direct mail response back in those days. But the big lesson is the uglier it is, and the more vague it is the more responses you’re going to get.

Ha! I remember the exact moment that I saw that lead for the first time too. I was in a very nice home, selling a couple, some Funeral trusts and two long-term care policies. They had that lead laying on the table, and I picked it up and said what is this? They said oh that’s something we got in the mail. We were getting ready to fill it out and send it in.
I ssid are you kidding? What kind of people would respond to a lead card like that? That is junky.
The leads I was mailing were full color, had a big glossy picture of me on them as that agent, and described how I would shop the rates for everybody and get them their best deal. And I was getting hardly any responses back. And they’re gonna go crazy looking thing in?
I had a lot to learn about direct mail response back in those days. But the big lesson is the uglier it is, and the more vague it is the more responses you’re going to get.
The uglier ... the more responses? Then would you not be receiving more responses? You did say your photo in full living color was on it. :)

Back