Hi I’m new here - thank you for letting me share my experience.

I’m a current Medicare broker - and I have been on medical leave for 3 months . I have 3 more to go . But I asked my FMO for a release they gave it to me. They were taking half my money . They would only honor a street level contract if they controlled the money . So they gave me a release . But they were under another upline - I have called and emailed for weeks. They told me they would release me then ghosted me . So I emailed the owner , she responds back . We won’t release you at this time . No explanation, won’t return calls or emails . So then I have to wait a additional 6 months on top of the time I’ve been out on medical leave . That’s 9 months with no income . Is there a way around this or something I can do ? This is very dirty business practice . How about reporting them? I could use some advice please

Ouch! This hurts!
Do feel free to name the FMO. I'm not sure if I can help you or not, but please give me a call on Monday. At least I may be able to get you steered in a good direction with this issue.

My phone number is in my signature below.

Ouch! This hurts!
Do feel free to name the FMO. I'm not sure if I can help you or not, but please give me a call on Monday. At least I may be able to get you steered in a good direction with this issue.

My phone number is in my signature below.
It’s called Pinnacle Financial Service .
I

I’m a current Medicare broker - and I have been on medical leave for 3 months . I have 3 more to go . But I asked my FMO for a release they gave it to me. They were taking half my money . They would only honor a street level contract if they controlled the money . So they gave me a release . But they were under another upline - I have called and emailed for weeks. They told me they would release me then ghosted me . So I emailed the owner , she responds back . We won’t release you at this time . No explanation, won’t return calls or emails . So then I have to wait a additional 6 months on top of the time I’ve been out on medical leave . That’s 9 months with no income . Is there a way around this or something I can do ? This is very dirty business practice . How about reporting them? I could use some advice please

Thanks for the heads up. This is the kind of crap I've heard about and want to avoid. I'm newly licensed and was just about to make my first "intro" post here. I've received several emails from Pinnacle trying to recruit me.

Thanks for the heads up. This is the kind of crap I've heard about and want to avoid. I'm newly licensed and was just about to make my first "intro" post here. I've received several emails from Pinnacle trying to recruit me.
This place is like visiting the laundromat...

Those clothes you where looking at on the racks at the store, may look quite different when they've been through the wash a few times.

Visiting the laundromat (the forums) before you purchase those clothes might make you decide not to make the purchase.

:laugh:

This place is like visiting the laundromat...

Those clothes you where looking at on the racks at the store, may look quite different when they've been through the wash a few times.

Visiting the laundromat (the forums) before you purchase those clothes might make you decide not to make the purchase.

:laugh:

We need a laugh button.

Back