High Commission DME Product

AgentOrange

Super Genius
1000 Post Club
DME - Durable medical Equipment

Medicare clients

I have Arthritis Relief Contracts that pay higher than anything Ive ever seen. Ex. Back Brace pays $120.00, Knee Brace pays $60.00 (each) and of course Higher commissions for FMO, MGA, GA etc.

I also have set up some of the girls in my office to do the processing for you, they'll fax scripts in to the Dr.'s office and get Dr.'s approval for you. expect 70-80% approval.

This supplier doesn't require you deliver the product either, 1 visit sale, obviously you should follow up !

Pays in 6-10 weeks but you'll know if approved within 10 days after we get the Dr.'s approval (for you).

You should know we always double check with your clients for kit orders of more than 4 pieces to prevent fraud.

Medicare marketing rules apply; no cold calling, no door knocking 48 hr cool off period if off a MA lead etc.

PM me for more info

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND USE GOOGLE,,,THIS HAS A CMS FRAUD WARNING ISSUED FOR THIS PRODCUT.

Run Run Run away or CMS will take you away

I see your point Wellcare, but we're not selling the kit, we only sell pieces as needed to avoid fraud. You really had me worried !!! I promise everyone if you dont sell entire kits to people who dont need them and service clients with what they need you, your client and CMS will be fine. This is not a scam. Little over dramatic, dont you think ?

Back