Hiring Appointment Setter(s) for Medicare Supplement Sales

Any recommendations on where to get the lists? :biggrin:

I hate to be a'pimping but of course. Prices too low to post for what we've been told by a respected list broker to be the best and most accurate available.

Anyone wanting info just needs to send me an email (see below).

Rick

You will go broke paying a bonus per lead plus hourly. If you bonus per lead then that will lower the quality of the leads and cost you money.
I am an active agent actively using a telemarketer. Pay a nice hourly wage and give paid vacations. My telemarketer probably makes more than the average agent. I know she makes more than I did my first couple years in the business.

I am just trying to get some insight as to hire a tele, After our conversation before I am def intrigued.

Only I am confused by this statement, I know you had said your lead cost is around $150 per week, I know there are other cost lead list dialer and such, How much are you paying her, It has to be less then $150 per week to factor in other cost.

----------

Unless you are only using her for like 10 hours a week, If so then 10 hours should produce 20-25 leads. How does one go about finding a teli like that, like Craigslist?

I have found that a good base pay and a small bonus per lead is the best option. The lead bonus should be big enough to make a difference if they are doing a good job but not so big that it gives them incentive to generate bad leads.

Hi,

I joined this group because I saw feedback regarding trained telemarketers. I was once Eugene Marchenko's agent and assigned me to one of the Insurance agent who paid $1000 for me. That was back in 2016, I have been working with him since 2016 till October 5, 2020. I would say not everyone would disappear just like most others. It is so unfortunate that he has to deal with something personal and so he can no longer move on with our work commitment. I am looking for a job I could offer my service.

I am 32 years old, have been working online since 2015 and in 2016 started working on the insurance industry. I am a Virtual Assistant that have knowledge in telemarketing, cold emailing, customer support, technical support and softwares I have used are Slack, Hubstaff, Trello, GoHighlevel CRM, Basecamp, Xencall, Xlite, Salesdialers.

I m a reliable person you could work for years. Trust me I will never look for another job once hired. I am a person that doesn't hop from one job to another.

I am willing to learn new skills and strategies. I can work during US business hours regardless of the timezome.

My personal info;
Shiela Rose Cruz
Email: [email protected]
Virtual Assistant Philippines
+639270083588
Resume:

Thank you for reading my post.

Back