Hold the Mayo . . . Again

Mayo Clinic: Transforming Your* Care
*(Unless you don't live in the nice suburbs with the expensive blank check insurance so that we can charge the government whatever we want with little to no scrutiny).

jeez this is old news for those in the know.BTW the Mayo Clinic in Rochester is in network with UHC MA but you won't see any of the You Tube chicken littles make a video about that.
Medica also. Makes good click bait though. Maybe I’m lying though, I will be fact checked by some old men.

jeez this is old news for those in the know.BTW the Mayo Clinic in Rochester is in network with UHC MA but you won't see any of the You Tube chicken littles make a video about that.
When does the contract expire? 50/50 it gets extended with MAPD. Lots of providers reconsidering mapd hassles and reimbursement amounts

When does the contract expire? 50/50 it gets extended with MAPD. Lots of providers reconsidering mapd hassles and reimbursement amounts
There was also the thought that Mayo stopped taking all MA PPO out of network at about the same time they signed contract to be in network with UHC MA at Rochester campus because they wanted to clear the deck for UHC MA having an exclusive network contract at all Mayo locations so IMO it could go either way.BTW the UHC national network does allow any UHC MA member to use the Mayo in Rochester in network.I believe there may a strong connection between UHC and Mayo since they are both headquartered in Minnesota-ya know.

Back