Home/auto insurance recommendation

s002wjh

Hi, im look at switching my home insurance to a different one, living in ohio, there are so many out there. any recommendation which home/auto insurance have good service/claim and rate?
currently looking at erie/allstate/farmer amount others, its all similar price/coverage but want to know which one typically recommended from expert thx.

Find a local independent agent at www.TrustedChoice.com. The only way to know if the coverages are “similar” is to actually read, understand, and compare each insurer’s policy. Getting a quote for the same broad categories of coverage limits and deductibles tells you very little and certainly not enough to make a purchasing decision.

thx, but any idea in general which insurance company is good in term of claim/reputation?

I already answered that. It was the first reaponse.
yes but i was looking at jd power ranking and other online source, its bit different when compare to the your link. for example erie was rank in top 5 during my google search, but the complaint in ur link is higher than said american family, which i read review is usually not good. so there is difference there.

Back