Hoosierdaddy

Thanks, I appreciate it. She is 77 and has lived and still living a good life.

Keep in mind that Doctors make estimates but it is God that makes the decisions. The doctors may be right or she may have many more years left. Just enjoy the time you have together and build pleasant memories with no regrets.

Keep in mind that Doctors make estimates but it is God that makes the decisions. The doctors may be right or she may have many more years left. Just enjoy the time you have together and build pleasant memories with no regrets.

I always have questions with that statement.

Don't go to the Dr. or go to the Dr.?

If you go catch a problem early live longer, don't go and die faster.

The plan....
and free will always confuse me

I always have questions with that statement. Don't go to the Dr. or go to the Dr.? If you go catch a problem early live longer, don't go and die faster. The plan.... and free will always confuse me

Evidently I'm not allowed to post pictures

You are a young guy to have lost a mother already. It has been a couple years for me and mostly it does not affect me. But every so often it catches me off guard.

Yes sir she died from cancer 21 days after my 29th birthday, her brthday is December 10, my birthday is in April so every April and a few days right before Christmas are always a little harder.

I'm thankful you sold them something because my grandma was diagnosed with brain cancer a few months ago and only has a few months left.

I never felt comfortable asking about their finances and the only time I talked to them about life insurance my grandpa said he would never buy anything but term. Glad you changed his mind...

Sorry about the bad news, glad to see that Travis was there!

Back