Hottest Supplemental Product

I think that low cost plans to fill employer benefit voids will continue to grow. I also like the idea of discounts on group auto and home owners.

Aflac, MetLife, Boston mutual

Not sure which companies I should choose to contract with??

That goes back to people not understanding what insurance is meant for.

Having been in the business for a few years, I think I have an idea of the purpose of insurance. The dental and vison plans that I have seen do not meet that purpose as far as I am personally concerned. I would nto buy it and therefore I coud not in conscience sell it to someone else.

Deadhead has it nailed. You will see a tone of Bronze/Silver plans with high deductible. It would make sense to have a gap plan for front end coverage and allow employers to get out of the HRA game.

How about a gap plan in which the employer pays the smaller claims, and the employees build paid-up benefits?
These paid-up benefits allow the employee to increase his deductible every month, such that over 36 months, he saves 60% in premiums and over 60 months he saves 80% in premiums.
Don Levit,CLU,ChFC
President of National Prosperity Life and Health
Tpabenefit.com

You are all correct.

A good guaranteed issue gap plan will fit will with the Obamacare plans.

A strong guaranteed issue, no age limit dental/vision plan will also fit well.

I'm sorry, but I'm rarely on this forum so please email me at ssok @ thehicgroup.com if interested. High Level Commissions & Cash advances.

Super Genius:
We are having an insurer visit us on Monday to discuss the gap plan. In on the conversation will be my 3 partners, and 2 actuaries of Milliman, of whom we have been working with on this product for over 2 years.
A catastrophic plan must take over when the gap insurer coverage ends.
We are about to finalize our agreement with the cat insurer.
But the key to premium savings is our patented paid-up benefits rider, which provides funding under the dedictible, as long as the employer and employee are wiling to pay the first $6,000 of expenses, should they occur. Doing so allows the paid-up benefits rider to grow, with significant premium savings in 36-60 months.
Don Levit,CLU, ChFC
President of National Prosperity Life and Health
Tpabenefit.com

Back