How are you P & C Agents getting leads these days?

My website
General Internet searches
Positive reviews from clients and word of mouth
Referals
I do not buy leads and I really do not pay for advertising.

When it does get slow, and that is not often, I have a secret trick that works wonders, it involves the phone and exisiting clients.

Would that secret trick be calling clients that are happy with you, and asking for an introduction to people they have told about you and your great service?

Ooops, did I reveal your secret? :1confused:
Sorry, bad joke. And yes you are mostly right. The secret is just using the phone to check in with clients [you dont even have to ask for referals often] Everyone is so lost in emails, meetings, zooms, texting, faxes [yes I still get those], trainings, that they forget that there is a device that requires no typing, no planning, etc - and you can speak with them live.

Sorry, bad joke. And yes you are mostly right. The secret is just using the phone to check in with clients [you dont even have to ask for referals often] Everyone is so lost in emails, meetings, zooms, texting, faxes [yes I still get those], trainings, that they forget that there is a device that requires no typing, no planning, etc - and you can speak with them live.

Oh yeah, sometimes you don't even need to ask.

Back