How could we improve Insurance Forums?

Well, for starters, I'm still waiting on my $1000 of free leads from when I hit 1000 post and... come to think of it, my gift card for 5000 post never arrived! :arghh:

I would also like you to get rid of all the people that I disagree with on here, I feel offended and I have rights.

The coffee stinks... too strong or two week.

I don't like the lighting in the bathroom, and the toilet is disgusting... and don't get me started on having to use a "hand dryer"... get some paper towels... and softer toilet paper. The stuff you have now is like sand paper and I'm starting to lean to one side when I sit down.

And the guy that keeps farting on here... come on man... my eyes are burning.

But for the most part you guys are dong a "bang up" job. (Leave that alone you potty brains!!)

:wubclub:

Well, for starters, I'm still waiting on my $1000 of free leads from when I hit 1000 post and... come to think of it, my gift card for 5000 post never arrived! :arghh:

I would also like you to get rid of all the people that I disagree with on here, I feel offended and I have rights.

The coffee stinks... too strong or two week.

I don't like the lighting in the bathroom, and the toilet is disgusting... and don't get me started on having to use a "hand dryer"... get some paper towels... and softer toilet paper. The stuff you have now is like sand paper and I'm starting to lean to one side when I sit down.

And the guy that keeps farting on here... come on man... my eyes are burning.

But for the most part you guys are dong a "bang up" job. (Leave that alone you potty brains!!)

:wubclub:
Don't know what you're smoking in here but I want some.

Well, for starters, I'm still waiting on my $1000 of free leads from when I hit 1000 post and...

phonebooks.jpg

Some good suggestions, but I'm always open to others!

1. Make joining insurance-forums.com a requirement of getting licensed to sell insurance in every State.

2. Place a portrait of the Supreme Insurance Dictator (You know who I'm talking about) at the top of the website and make it so it cannot be minimized or closed

3. Rename the forums to 'The Democratic Agent's Republic of Insurance'

Some good suggestions, but I'm always open to others!
Someone actually answered your question?

There are a ton of posts on this forum where people ask questions that are not complete and comprehensible. Questions that lack types of insurance, states involved, and other basic basic information. I really dont know what you can do about it, but it is approaching a 90% fail rate, IMO. Folks come here wanting/needing help and end up with 15 people asking questions about the question and then the orginal person never gets any help.

Other than that - I really think markthebroker needs a daily time limit on this forum.

Someone actually answered your question?

There are a ton of posts on this forum where people ask questions that are not complete and comprehensible. Questions that lack types of insurance, states involved, and other basic basic information. I really dont know what you can do about it, but it is approaching a 90% fail rate, IMO. Folks come here wanting/needing help and end up with 15 people asking questions about the question and then the orginal person never gets any help.

Other than that - I really think markthebroker needs a daily time limit on this forum.
So we need a guide or requirement when posting?

So we need a guide or requirement when posting?
A bot could do it.

Before someone asks a question, you could have it prompt "It looks like you're asking a question! Before you hit post, make sure that you include your state and insurance lines to get the best answers"

Something like that.

If they don't do it, I'll immediately ban them.

Back