How Credible is Online Health Insurance Quote

Many of you seem so quick to discharge me. I'm not really sure why. Thanks to those who have helped. I'm going to email Dave.

For what its worth, I wasn't hiding anything. Not bipolar, only thing I've ever had was gad, haven't been treated for it in 2 years. Never been to the hospital ever except for a broken wrist when I was 12.

It sorta sounds like you guys are only looking for simple clients who are easy to approve/no work. I suppose if I was in your business I'd be the same, but I'd at least give them a chance.

You'd hang up on me? Nice, very professional.

is it me or does 1/2 of our population suffer from Anxiety or Depression. Here ya go the red pill will pay your bills and the blue pill will make you happy. I love it.

I got a lead one time no BS. the woman was a Phd Shrink and she had 3 children all late teens. Every damn child was on anxiety medication. Whats wrong with our society?

It make me sick.

Joe

Problem is, Obama and his gang have pretty much decided agents are superfluous so getting good advice from an experienced agent going forward is going to be a real challenge.

Perhaps this is one of the reasons Obama is doing just that.

At least I got a good reference.

bu bye.

When I worked at Blue it was always difficult to tell people that were vertically challenged why they were being declined. I don't know Anthem's UW specifically, but the BCBS I worked for would have declined due to the ht/wt combined with the med history. Too many people spending too much time at Walmart, causing them to think that the electric carts are a normal part of life.

If I were you I would never put in my real information on a health insurance website bc you will be bombarded. Just put fake information in.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I think we had the same lead. Psy doctor and has taken over 300 meds in the last 10 years! What a croc! Don't people just relax anymore?

Last edited:
Back