How do you gather doctor and rx info?

bc22

What does everyone use to gather a prospect's list of doctors and prescriptions? Do you have them just email it to you or do you use a HIPAA compliant form?

Health history by phone, Rx by email (so I don't have to ask how to spell the meds). After reviewing their meds, if I think they can be successfully underwritten, I send them the health questions from an application and ask them to give me details of any "yes" answers.

I use a fillable form that I have on my website. I either send them the link or tell them how to get there.

Once they enter their scripts, providers, etc it's emailed to me. I don't start working on it until I get this.

i do the same as somarco.
Brief overview on the phone, then have them email me (i usually send them a test email while im on the phone with them, and ask them to just simply respond to it) their Rx with dosage.

Trying to get the correct spelling of 12 different drugs on the phone can be challenging.

i do the same as somarco.
Brief overview on the phone, then have them email me (i usually send them a test email while im on the phone with them, and ask them to just simply respond to it) their Rx with dosage.

Trying to get the correct spelling of 12 different drugs on the phone can be challenging.

90% of them after the first 4 letters I say got it, how many mg and how many a day. Let’s practice and see how it goes.

Ator
Simv
Levo
Lisi
Aten
Rosu
Fena
Pant
Omep
Estr

Just to name a few. Ha

Back