How do you manage multiple softwares?

Huh? What does this do after you have the PDF?

You can save it, send it to your client with your recommendation. It’s highly inefficient IMO. I can’t tell you how many times a client will call me back a couple of days later to add in drugs they forgot. You’d have to start from scratch.

Just stick with connecture, S&S, or sunfire.

It’s highly inefficient IMO

Unless things have changed, Mcare dot gov formularies are updated 3x per year, which means accuracy is often so far off as to make this a waste of everyone's time.

I have clients that use the "backdoor" to run their reports to compare against what I provide them. Often the response is "Why are your numbers different from dot Gov"?

Probably because dot Gov is showing you a formulary from August . . .

Unless things have changed, Mcare dot gov formularies are updated 3x per year, which means accuracy is often so far off as to make this a waste of everyone's time.

I have clients that use the "backdoor" to run their reports to compare against what I provide them. Often the response is "Why are your numbers different from dot Gov"?

Probably because dot Gov is showing you a formulary from August . . .

When they tell me that, I tell them because you are using the estimated retail price and to disregard that inaccurate estimate.

When they tell me that, I tell them because you are using the estimated retail price and to disregard that inaccurate estimate.

The guestimated retail figure also varies on private quote engines and can vary by carrier and/or pharmacy. The "retail" figure is determined by the PBM.

Search & Save does allow you to upload/download your data and move on anytime you want.
You can download the basic info about each person from S&S, but nothing else—no notes, no drug lists, no friends & family. If you moved from S&S to a different service, you would have to recreate all those extra features that make a CRM so valuable.

I'm old school. I have an excel spreadsheet, customers info is on a leadsheet in a binder on my desk, cross reference etc, it costs nothing to have.

Back