how do you get out of zywave contract

wiagent

Last year I was caught in a moment of weakness and signed up for the zywave commercial rater. After using it a couple weeks I found it to be useless and told the sales rep that it doesn't work and want to cancel. He said since I signed the contract I have to fulfill my year commitment and offered to give me a new product.

I said fine I'll try it. That system was also something I wouldn't use ever. They stopped auto billing my account shortly after so I thought it was done. 89 days before my renewal they back debit all the past payments.

I send them a message again I want the system cancelled and they say sorry, you send that in 87 days prior to your renewal and we need 90 days so you are now committed to one more year!!!!

What a scam!!! How did any of you get out of this?

If you have a Prepaid Legal membership that also offers home based or small business coverage call your provider attorney and have them review the contract.

Got if figured out. Head to show up to the corporate office where you could actually talk to someone and everyone was cool there. The online corresponding is just horrible and they have it that way for a reason. Glad they are local.

ZYWAVE - STAY AWAY!! Total Bait and Switch company.
STAY AWAY!! Total Bait and Switch company.
I have been in the insurance business for over 35 years and NEVER experienced this type of behavior from any of our vendors!
Originally we were told that this product would meet our needs. It is nothing that we have signed up for and then the company said the product would meet our needs and when we tried the new product that they changed us to and it did not meet our needs at all. Therefore we have not used it since because we can not use it. Therefore we have no contract. I am requesting a refund of my money and request that they stop billing me. We had to go hire a different vendor during open enrollment and thankfully they met our needs and do not bait and switch like these scammers do.

WIAGENT and MIG1, you both need to man-up. I am sure no one from ZYWAVE held a gun to your head and forced you to sign-up. So sick and tired of people not being accountable for their actions.

I don’t need to man up. I need to spread the word to stay away from these predators, so that other people don’t fall pray to their BS. Part of being an insurance broker is alerting others to scams and bad business practices in our industry. I never chose Zywave they bought the company I was working with and changed the product and contract.

I don’t need to man up. I need to spread the word to stay away from these predators, so that other people don’t fall pray to their BS. Part of being an insurance broker is alerting others to scams and bad business practices in our industry. I never chose Zywave they bought the company I was working with and changed the product and contract.

You say they bought the company you were working with and changed the product and contract. Ok, fair enough. But in your original post you stated that "in a moment of weakness you signed up"...which is it?

I never stated, in a moment of weakness that was the other person that stated that on this post. I don’t have moments of weakness.

I never stated, in a moment of weakness that was the other person that stated that on this post. I don’t have moments of weakness.
You are right, my mistake, sorry. Trying to do too many things at once.

Your post is funny though, sad, but still funny. You may want to go back into it and edit it a wee bit.

Back