How Does Accuquote Do E-app for WP

I have heard that accuquote offers paper app with wetsign (nurse will take signature) or they will "connect you to there secure server for a digital signature".

According to ipipeline William Penn is not a carrier that offers e-apps.

So what is their trick?

I have heard that accuquote offers paper app with wetsign (nurse will take signature) or they will "connect you to there secure server for a digital signature".

According to ipipeline William Penn is not a carrier that offers e-apps.

So what is their trick?

William Penn has a system called eApp assist where the agent completes a "life insurance request" via any number of systems (iPipe, e-Link, Ebix etc.). I normally just use a their website so I don't know how the integration works outside of that.

A WP call center rep then takes the app over the phone and the client voice signs. The paramed gets their necessary docs signed and it goes to underwriting from there.

I have no idea if that's what accuquote uses but Penn is set up to write this type of business. It can't be a replacement though, if you want to use this system w/ WP.

Personally, I really like it.

A WP call center rep then takes the app over the phone and the client voice signs. The paramed gets their necessary docs signed and it goes to underwriting from there.

Personally, I really like it.

I have heard of this and I assumed that customers would be turned off by the 45 minutes it takes (according to WP) - I welcome your thoughts on this.

Either way, this is definitely not what I am talking about. They say that all you are doing on the computer is signing and agreeing to the app.

I have heard of this and I assumed that customers would be turned off by the 45 minutes it takes (according to WP) - I welcome your thoughts on this.

Either way, this is definitely not what I am talking about. They say that all you are doing on the computer is signing and agreeing to the app.

You know there are a couple of guys on this board (JRoot and PICnic) who do a lot of online business and might be better suited to answer your question.

We do a lot of business with William Penn but most of it is "old school" so I might not be as savvy with some of their functionality as I should be...

That being said, we do use eApp assist with some regularity. It is especially useful for those who don't write life as their primary business model (accountants, P&C shops, health agents etc.), for agents who do phone sales, or when it seems to be a pretty straightforward case (don't they all).

I haven't had many complaints about the process as long as I set the expectations ahead of time. You also want to make sure that the client knows that the time they pick to be contacted is an estimate, not a set appointment. I've had situations where the call center was running behind and didn't contact a client until the next day so there can be a snafu here and there but overall, it works for us.

Personally, I am more likely to use it if I already have a relationship with the client (referral, other lines etc.) than with someone totally new.

Hopefully you can get your accuquote answered as well.

We (Pinney/EZlife) use Marketech to get the e-signatures with Banner/WP. I'd bet that's what AccuQuote uses as well. It's a 3rd party e-signature platform that Banner/WP has approved.

This lets us be in control of getting the e-signature completed and scheduling the exam while the prospect is still on the phone...as opposed to having someone who they don't know call them back via the eApp Assist.

Back