How Long Does UHC "on Boarding" Normally Take?

You have to love UHC's sense of humor, getting a party id so you can certify as if its some wonderful party people are dying to get into...Then there is the PHD producers help desk which I have frequently found to be not so helpful.

LOL. They're so big they don't have to be helpful. But yeah, totally agree. I use them only when absolutely necessary.

Mine took 4 months a few years back with no explanation as to why.

Another snag may be that your email on file with NIPR is wrong! UHC onboarding pulls agent data directly from NIPR. Your Party ID will go to that wrong email...you keep waiting for it an email from UHC...they say they sent it and check your SPAM. This is a common scenario. When you are recruiting new agents, please have them check to see that NIPR has their correct info.

Another snag may be that your email on file with NIPR is wrong! UHC onboarding pulls agent data directly from NIPR. Your Party ID will go to that wrong email...you keep waiting for it an email from UHC...they say they sent it and check your SPAM. This is a common scenario. When you are recruiting new agents, please have them check to see that NIPR has their correct info.

Back