How Long is Your Medicare Supplement Appointment?

I'm guessing you had someone initiate a quote on your site and then you did a drip email campaign? If so, did you create that yourself, or use a service to send follow up emails and generate further interest?

Not quite.

Direct mail lead where he filled out his e-mail address on it. He then got:

- Direct mail drip from me (a variety of creative pieces - I love Dan Kennedy... so I like mail...)
- video e-mails from me (bombbomb) which he never opened according to tracking - so we can't fully rely on automated technology to pull in the inbound calls.
- regular text e-mail drip from me.

I know the idea of doing drip mail is quite uncommon now and I'm probably sounding like a dinosaur. But, all of this can be printed and set aside in a tickler file pretty quickly when a lead comes in if you have a good system to do it...

Last edited:
As others have posted, about 45 minutes to 90 minutes. The longest was about three hours, and my shortest was 15 minutes.

It depends on the client. I have had people come to me that have done their homework and know what they want and those appointments take about a half hour. My normal appointments take about one or two hours.

Latest posts

Back