How long will MA pay for continous stay in hospital.?

Nope . . . but I might have some Bud Light I picked up for $0.10 a can . . . holding it in an undisclosed location waiting on the price rebound so I can sell it for a nice profit

You don't want to make me responsible for your wine selection, I'm a fan of 3 buck chuck. I did hear they were going to be using bud light to help put out those Canadian wildfires since its basically water.

I agree. And I always do.

But when I see a gray area I always go the the Bible. And that's Medicare itself. Not MAs, not Supps and not Carriers.[/QU
Always check the EOB. According to UHC each hospital admittance is a new benefit period. For this plan in particular, up to the $2,900 MOOP.
This plan will cover unlimited days for a hospital stay. Period. For each admission you pay the copay.
Not to be too much of a nerd but I think Chazm means the EOC, aka Evidence of Coverage.
Just had to read one for various MAPD specifics with client who was setting up a spreadsheet to calculate what the delta estimated would be between years of MedSupp premium vs. MAPD, given they will most likely have permanent IRMAA and are on no drugs & have no chronic conditions. At least getting paid full 'mish for new to Medicare for 2 and to be fair learned some helpful details for clients who have to get MAPD's.
They were carefully informed about the 12 month trial rights starting from the 1st day of coverage on the MAPD.

Last edited:
Back