How Much Should an P&c Agent Produce?

My carriers destroy everybody, I have a really large/cultivated referral network, I'm doing all new home buyers so their auto is usually outdated & over priced, I work no less then 13 hours per day 6 days per week & I'm on my phone 24/7. I have a very unbalanced life keeping up w/ the new business. I recently started grinding my teeth all day as a result of the fast pace lifestyle & I'm actually quite miserable w/ the lack of balance. Theres the secret.
which state are you working out of? why can't my carriers destroy :(

Nice work insurance1822! i think when we get honest with ourselves we can all do better!!

What carrier are you killing it with? is it a national carrier?

My carriers destroy everybody, I have a really large/cultivated referral network, I'm doing all new home buyers so their auto is usually outdated & over priced, I work no less then 13 hours per day 6 days per week & I'm on my phone 24/7.

I have a very unbalanced life keeping up w/ the new business. I recently started grinding my teeth all day as a result of the fast pace lifestyle & I'm actually quite miserable w/ the lack of balance.

Theres the secret.

That is no secret my friend! That is a quick way to a regretful life!
You obviously have made enough money to bring balance to your life.
Life is short and money is just paper in the end!

I'll have spent about 2 years with a very unbalance/unhealthy lifestyle due to so much work, but then I can step back and call it a day making great money from here on out for minimal work.

I'd rather work like a psycho for 2-3 years and build a big book then do nothing opposed to working normally for 12-14 years to get to the income level I want.

My carriers destroy everybody, I have a really large/cultivated referral network, I'm doing all new home buyers so their auto is usually outdated & over priced, I work no less then 13 hours per day 6 days per week & I'm on my phone 24/7.

I have a very unbalanced life keeping up w/ the new business. I recently started grinding my teeth all day as a result of the fast pace lifestyle & I'm actually quite miserable w/ the lack of balance.

Theres the secret.

They sell disposable mouth guards at the supermarket. Sounds like a great predicament to be in!!! What state are you in?

I'll have spent about 2 years with a very unbalance/unhealthy lifestyle due to so much work, but then I can step back and call it a day making great money from here on out for minimal work.

I'd rather work like a psycho for 2-3 years and build a big book then do nothing opposed to working normally for 12-14 years to get to the income level I want.

That is actually not a bad idea! Good luck!!

Back