How much work is adding under 65 health insurance to my portfolio?

ValeRosso

Guru
As a Medicare agent I am continuously running into people under 65 who need help, and I have to send them to other people for their health insurance.

Is under 65 mostly the same as 65+, as in you need to take the carrier trainings and certifications each year online, and possibly have to do something similar to AHIP? Or is it much different? Just wondering how much additional work it would be to add these under 65 products to my portfolio for the random people I meet that help that aren’t medicare age.

Thanks!

It's very simple.
Take marketplace test once a year. First year is longer at 2 to 3 hrs, future years are 30 min long.

No carrier certs required.
Get appointed with carriers directly.

Sign up for health sherpa for enrollment into marketplace plans. That's if you are in a federal marketplace state.

New easy consent form required before enrolling client

It's very simple.
Take marketplace test once a year. First year is longer at 2 to 3 hrs, future years are 30 min long.

Sign up for health sherpa for enrollment into marketplace plans. That's if you are in a federal marketplace state.

Someone told me health sherpa is adding the consent form on the site . So you’ll be able to text out and receive it and it’ll be keep on your health sherpa enrollment. Anyone else heard this ?

It's very simple.

Perfect, appreciate the info!

Someone told me health sherpa is adding the consent form on the site . So you’ll be able to text out and receive it and it’ll be keep on your health sherpa enrollment. Anyone else heard this ?

Self enroll has a consent I believe. But agent enroll has 2 options. Upload your own or use theirs. I use my own

Back