How to get projected rates for Medigap?

1 out of 100 choose G!!!!
No they don't. It's because you don't explain G. You're about to come back and say you do but you really don't.

It's obvious as he'll that you're cooking your numbers. There's no such thing as 1 out of 100 in this business.

No they don't. It's because you don't explain G. You're about to come back and say you do but you really don't.

It's obvious as he'll that you're cooking your numbers. There's no such thing as 1 out of 100 in this business.
I don’t use scare tactics if that’s what you mean. Yeah, I just hide the G plan and hope they don’t find out how great it is. Glad you know my business better then I.

I’m in FL where rates are high and MAPD is very attractive and still do way more than 1 med Supp out of 100. I’m probably closer to 40 med Supp out of

Let’s not forget I am fortunate to have Cost Plans to offer also. Very few copays and dental, vision, gym, etc. and still use their Medicare card with it. And 95% of my clients are referrals from others who already have MAPD’s and tell their friends and family.

Let’s not forget I am fortunate to have Cost Plans to offer also. Very few copays and dental, vision, gym, etc. and still use their Medicare card with it. And 95% of my clients are referrals from others who already have MAPD’s and tell their friends and family.
Let's do forget the cost plans. They're not part of this discussion. There are less than 250,000 people on cost plans nationwide and the majority of those are in Minnesota. I seriously doubt you have that many.

And 95% are referrals? I've been doing this stuff for 50 years and get a lot of referrals but 95% ... ain't no damn way.

I'd say something like, most of my clients who signed up 10 yrs ago and never switched carriers are paying at least $100 more today. At least. But it varies based on a lot of factors...

The key to having a low price 10 years from now is remaining healthy so you can pass health questions in 2027 and 2031 when we change carriers to get lower prices during your review.

Just for shits and giggles, I looked up the rate for a MoO client written in 2016 versus today. He was 66. His rate in 2016 was $116.27. The age 74 rate on the rate sheet was $132.52. His actual rate this June will be $228.62. Imagine telling him 8 years ago that his rate at age 74 would be somewhere around $132.52 as indicated on the 2016 rate sheet.

Let's do forget the cost plans. They're not part of this discussion. There are less than 250,000 people on cost plans nationwide and the majority of those are in Minnesota. I seriously doubt you have that many.

And 95% are referrals? I've been doing this stuff for 50 years and get a lot of referrals but 95% ... ain't no damn way.
You are right like always. No idea why you give a shit what I do. I will quit posting and make you happy. You seem like a very angry old man.

I have a billboard and a phone book ad, everything else is referrals, haven’t used a lead card in over 15 years. You literally call me a liar every post I do, what would I gain from coming on here and making shit up?

You are right like always. No idea why you give a shit what I do. I will quit posting and make you happy. You seem like a very angry old man.

I have a billboard and a phone book ad, everything else is referrals, haven’t used a lead card in over 15 years. You literally call me a liar every post I do, what would I gain from coming on here and making shit up?
A phone book ad?

That's awesome if you get some calls from that.

I remember putting a tiny ad in a small tiny community paper. Someone said I would hear crickets. Sold 3 med supps. Couldn't believe it myself!!

Back