How to Manage the FE Market:

Hi Agent Angie,

I'm waiting for my leads so don't have any interesting stories yet, no Hells Angels and strippers! Who are you working with and which companies do you write for? Also, where the Bay Area are you working? I'm in he West Bay.

Hi agent Angie, Can you tell me who you work for. I'm near your area and would really like to explore this preneed market. I thought preneed is 9 to 5 usually with people coming into the funeral but it sounds like you get leads and that there is flexibility as far as time.

I stay in Ladera Heights when Im in LA, thats not our demographic, lol. I do the surrounding area around there, but only there 2-3 workdays every 2 weeks. 80% of my biz is in the IE.

How long u been in the biz? I will cut u if u replace me, fyi, lol!

Yeah, I have friends in Ladrea, I have been in the Insurance Business for eight years and In FE for the last two. Well you have to get close to cut me...lol...I shoot from a distance!...lol

Yeah, I have friends in Ladrea, I have been in the Insurance Business for eight years and In FE for the last two. Well you have to get close to cut me...lol...I shoot from a distance!...lol

I have worked all of the same areas my self and the last time I was in Inglewood area I sold 16 policies for $8,400 in 2 days. I have a local manager that trains there as well.

The company I work for can get you 20+ leads a week down there with no up front cost and a competitive contract. Message me and I will send you my link to my website and show you how I have made over $1,700,000 in income in my 1st 4 years in the FE biz.

Anyone else that is interested in California message me your contact information and we can talk on the phone.

Message me and I will send you my link to my website and show you how I have made over $1,700,000 in income in my 1st 4 years in the FE biz.

Absent any documentation that supports your claim, even the most naive would do what's necessary...call BS (and total BS) on you.

I guess some would say there's something to "lying big".

The company I work for can get you 20+ leads a week down there with no up front cost and a competitive contract. Message me and I will send you my link to my website and show you how I have made over $1,700,000 in income in my 1st 4 years in the FE biz.

So, what percentage are you calling competitive?

I have worked all of the same areas my self and the last time I was in Inglewood area I sold 16 policies for $8,400 in 2 days. I have a local manager that trains there as well.

Anyone else that is interested in California message me your contact information and we can talk on the phone.

He made $1.7 million because Golden Memorial (LH) starts their new agents at 1% renewals. Now I realize they charge 40% higher premiums, but 1% renewals. They should be in jail.

That's Good for you I have had a few weeks like that in LA, Have not made 1 Million yet....but I am so tired of people Trying to hire folks from a blog....JEEZE But I bet you you are a part of that team that places these ads on craigslist here in Los Angeles.:err:

Back