Huge Whole Life Policy

:laugh::laugh:

Or worse than shopping you while you are working with the client, how about them finding out afterwards there was a significantly better option for them?

Or meets someone like me. :)

----------

Can someone post the RNA EL premium. 1st, 10th & 20th year non forfeiture please. Also, if the premium, cash values and death benefits are fully guaranteed lifetime.

Thank you.

Or meets someone like me. :) ---------- Can someone post the RNA EL premium. 1st, 10th & 20th year non forfeiture please. Also, if the premium, cash values and death benefits are fully guaranteed lifetime. Thank you.

It is going to be one of those days...

It must be a miserable existence being a grown man who is so insecure that his ego is is diminished by factual statements. I was merely making a point, not insinuating that you did not know. And I already know, like always, you will respond to this post with another post disagreeing with me and likely putting me down. So go ahead and troll away since that is your natural MO.

And if your friends, colleagues, and neighbors are 63 year olds buying $500k in WL then why the hell are you selling FE and not working your natural market?

I do not usually get shopped on any case, mainly because my selling process eliminates the need for that. But as someone who works this market on a daily basis. I can tell you that if you do not show that you have shopped the market on behalf of the client, then your chances of them shopping you increase dramatically. What this type of client does not want is someone who is just blindly putting them with any carrier. They want to know that there is a good reason behind the recommendation.

You were being condescending and you had quoted me, so I responded in kind. If anyone here is a troll it is you. You spend your day post long winded responses to this forum. All you do is troll around the IF looking for a place to boost your word count.

Have at it bro.

What factual statement did you make that diminished my ego or was that your attempt at being even more condescending?

Or meets someone like me. :)

----------

Can someone post the RNA EL premium. 1st, 10th & 20th year non forfeiture please. Also, if the premium, cash values and death benefits are fully guaranteed lifetime.

Thank you.

The best rate is $1680.41/mo or $19, 315/yr. And it's whole life so the premium, cash values and death benefits are fully guaranteed and the contracts says so.

I'm surprised you wouldn't know that. Unless you are just stirring? If that's the case then carry on.

It is going to be one of those days...

Probably.

But in this case I am serious. I tried to run one the other day when one of the experts mentioned them. However, my version of the quoter does not have the EL. On the guarantees, I know that Foresters can raid the cash values. I do not know that RNA can.

If they are a strong option, in my opinion, I will say so.

----------

The best rate is $1680.41/mo or $19, 315/yr. And it's whole life so the premium, cash values and death benefits are fully guaranteed and the contracts says so.

I'm surprised you wouldn't know that. Unless you are just stirring? If that's the case then carry on.

Thank you. Nope not stirring the pot. Real question. I do not write that plan. So RNA can not raid the cash values? Great. What are the non forfeitures in year 10 and 20?

If they are a strong option I could use them.

Thank you.

Probably.

But in this case I am serious. I tried to run one the other day when one of the experts mentioned them. However, my version of the quoter does not have the EL. On the guarantees, I know that Foresters can raid the cash values. I do not know that RNA can.

If they are a strong option, in my opinion, I will say so.

----------

Thank you. Nope not stirring the pot. Real question. I do not write that plan. So RNA can not raid the cash values? Great. What are the non forfeitures in year 10 and 20?

If they are a strong option I could use them.

Thank you.

I'm not going to take the time to run an illustration. If you are interested in that then run it yourself.

I'm not going to take the time to run an illustration. If you are interested in that then run it yourself.

Fair enough. However, my system does not show the EL WL, may be a state thing.

You are the RNA expert, I thought you would know. As I am sure you know, This is all stuff we look at when recommending a policy of this size. I have RNA and if you say they are a good option and I do not look at them I would be limiting my knowledge base. IMO

Thanks for the quote info.

Fair enough. However, my system does not show the EL WL, may be a state thing. You are the RNA expert, I thought you would know. As I am sure you know, This is all stuff we look at when recommending a policy of this size. I have RNA and if you say they are a good option and I do not look at them I would be limiting my knowledge base. IMO Thanks for the quote info.

Who's your upline?

What whole life plan is better for him than RNA? And why is it better?

I don't really know RNA specifically, so I can't comment on them without knowing. But what if there was something better? From what I've seen, the mutuals tend to have the nod over fraternals for whole life.

Again, if the client is just looking for purely permanent DB...there is likely a product that will give them more DB for the same $ - or cost less in premium $ for the same WL DB. To me, that seems better.

Back