• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Humana axed the agent reward program

DonP

Guru
1000 Post Club
My 3 straight yrs as an Ambassador level agent over . For them to ax a shitty $1 k of swag program shows you how dire next yr looks . It wouldn’t suprise me if they cut agent comp . They were giving $10’s of millions of marketing money like candy for yrs . I expect we’ll see significant Corp layoffs soon

My 3 straight yrs as an Ambassador level agent over . For them to ax a shitty $1 k of swag program shows you how dire next yr looks . It wouldn’t suprise me if they cut agent comp . They were giving $10’s of millions of marketing money like candy for yrs . I expect we’ll see significant Corp layoffs soon
Was surprised to see Aetna stop HRAs mid year.

I’m
Carriers looking at agent $$$ right now...
if you saw the few posts by the amomonynous poster this weekend on Medicare monsters . Looked very credible . He posted the questions and answers from carriers to cms from Thursday . No overrides period . He also said United would ax all fmo’s and nmo’s and put agents under there company Health markets . Fmo’s are sucking $500 mil to $1 billion in overrides doing little . If they cut comp 50% I’d only work referrals 1-2 days a week and answer client calls . Not that I’m complaining but the bubble had to burst . Theres just been a gold rush of 100’s of thousands of agents rushing into Medicare for the residual lifetime “passive” income . Easy Peasy automatic renewals . Lol

All I know is that I'm getting one last duffel bag before they shut it down. Ogio makes a solid bag.

Back