Humana commercial

billyb

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
Just watched one. Said Medicare covered hospital stays but you are left with a big deductible. Said Medicare pays for doctors but you are left with 20%. But Humana covers hospital stays and doctor visits. Said nothing about copays just said they were covered. Very misleading.

Just watched one. Said Medicare covered hospital stays but you are left with a big deductible. Said Medicare pays for doctors but you are left with 20%. But Humana covers hospital stays and doctor visits. Said nothing about copays just said they were covered. Very misleading.
They're comparing their MAPD with Medicare....not with Medicare and a Med Supp. Yes, very misleading. All of the MA commercials are misleading and sometimes an outright lie.

All of the commercials are BS, and my clients are tired of getting mapd solicitations from Wellcare call centers who have pdp with them

They're comparing their MAPD with Medicare....not with Medicare and a Med Supp. Yes, very misleading. All of the MA commercials are misleading and sometimes an outright lie.

The Gummit Medicare and You, Choosing a Medicare plan and probably a few others say the same thing.

Fortunately my clients (and prospects) are smart enough to know they are being snookered with that kind of pitch.

If everyone would stop putting phone numbers on applications the phone calls would be much lower to our customers. I haven't put a phone number on an application in years.

I do not put phone numbers on mapd

That’s irrelevant . The first time they call in to the company and most will they’ll ask for verification of their # . They’ll get the # eventually . I’ll say this .The CO’s have done a good job of telling members their benefits for 2023 . In shocked how many people know what’s changing on their own plans

They also say they can go to any doctor that accepts Medicare patients with the Humana PPO. False! Neither of my two main doctors will accept Humana Advantage Plans of any type.

Back