Humana Sneak Peak 2016?

Yeah...it's an 8-pg brochure that lists plans all over the country grouped by area. You get to your area and click on the state you want information on and that's what you get...a one-page grid.

What did you get?

Yeah...it's an 8-pg brochure that lists plans all over the country grouped by area. You get to your area and click on the state you want information on and that's what you get...a one-page grid.

What did you get?

Same thing, but it did not download correctly.

Several of these carriers only gave out partial information.

Guess they like to be sneaky with those sneak-a-peek's.

Don't want you to be pro-active in planning for aep now.

I need Humana if anyone has it ncinsure @yahoo.com. CARE IMPROVEMENTS is exiting NC. I swear I hate exiting plans

Is CIP exiting ALL their plans or just some?
What are they replacing in its stead?

CIP plans are listed in the UHC sneak peek for 2016. In Georgia they are showing the Regional PPO at $39 per month for 2016. But what I don't understand is that they have the premium in red and the footnote for red says "Cut for 2016". If I'm not mistaken, the premium in 2015 for the Regional PPO is $29.

It will be interesting to see who the players are in the rural areas. In recent years it's been Humana and CIP with CIP being much lower in premium. I don't care for the CIP plan, but sometimes it's the only option for those who just can't afford a Med Supp and PDP. I hope the folks in the rural areas have another option in 2016.

CIP plans are listed in the UHC sneak peek for 2016

Only the MAPD...not the chronic/dual snp's.

My question was directed for the NC mkt if ALL the plans were being axed. Guess I didn't make that clear.
Here in metro I have many CIP clients...esp the Gold.

Back