I am looking 4 Senior Mortgage Protection Plans......

Greetings,

Does anyone know of a good Senior Mortgage Protection plan to get appointed with? I have a couple of clients who are looking for a plan for their parents. EX: 1 client's mother is 71 yrs old and the cheapest term insurance I found was $85 dollars depending on her health. Are there any Senior plans out there for age 65 and older with good low rates?

Thanks in advanced............

Senior plans are Final Expense---small amounts of whole life (3,000--25,000). There is no such thing as a Senior Mortgage Protection plan. It is life insurance in the amount of the mortgage and ages range from 20-75.

Here's a tip: Offer the smallest amount (25,000 with my primary company) and sell it as making the house payments for one year (or how many months that it is). This will give the grieving spouse breathing time so she doesn't have to make a quick decision. If people know you have to sell the house, they will low ball on the price and you will lose thousands of dollars. This plan will allow them to shop for the best deal.

Greetings,

Does anyone know of a good Senior Mortgage Protection plan to get appointed with? I have a couple of clients who are looking for a plan for their parents. EX: 1 client's mother is 71 yrs old and the cheapest term insurance I found was $85 dollars depending on her health. Are there any Senior plans out there for age 65 and older with good low rates?

Thanks in advanced............

If you are looking for term, look for term. How much covverage do they need? A 71 year old femal in good health could get $100,000 10 year term for $53/mo from AAA insurance if it's available in your state.

Marketingmaster pm me please., I have not accumulated enough post to pm you. I am interested in seeing what you have available. As fair as Final Expense that is a thought, which ones are the best out there so far(not a rip off)
? My client said she wa looking for protection bc if she passes 20,000 will help but no pay off the house.

Back