I May Need a Website But...

I just saw a commercial who's tag line was -"I would much rather put my head in an elephant's mouth than build a website."

Pretty much says it for me.
If you dont have a wbsite in 2013 you are not really in business. It's like not being in the yellow/white pages 20 years ago. You have to get a website. it does not have to be scary.

If you dont have a wbsite in 2013 you are not really in business. It's like not being in the yellow/white pages 20 years ago. You have to get a website. it does not have to be scary.

20 years ago I had a yellow page add for one year. It did OK. It was a Term add and it was during the Term wars. One year out of close to 30. Hope not having that website does not stop my clients from calling me. oh,,,, got to go the phone is ringing again:twitchy:

I really think I may get to it this year. I paid to get it started but pretty much a blank page.

Google Apps for Business seems pretty fair so far, signed up last night instead of through Office 365. $5 per month or $4.17 per month if doing annual + the $12 domain name reg. Website, personalized 25 gig email,google voice,calendar ...etc. can add free Zoho CRM, Mail chimp and lots of others also.

Last edited:
20 years ago I had a yellow page add for one year. It did OK. It was a Term add and it was during the Term wars. One year out of close to 30. Hope not having that website does not stop my clients from calling me. oh,,,, got to go the phone is ringing again:twitchy:

I really think I may get to it this year. I paid to get it started but pretty much a blank page.

Lets be honest though, who wants their existing clients to call them ;).

I understand your frustration, I went through this last year. I contacted 1 plus 1, and they helped me tremendously. I had to write the content, but it was easy to move around and edit. My first attempt, but is working well for me.

Customized Insurance Solutions

Why not buy one? You can buy a great insurance website with a unique template and content for $100 or less and come with an administrator panel that allows you to change or add anything you need from the browser without having to know how to program (point and click). Don't pay those companies that "provide" an insurance website for you for a monthly fee. All you need to pay for monthly is hosting, and a domain name yearly. Also, buying a website sometimes means that there is already some existing traffic. If you also feel that way about marketing, then you can buy an insurance website with lots of existing traffic. However, the price of the website would rise significantly.

I just saw a commercial who's tag line was -"I would much rather put my head in an elephant's mouth than build a website."

Pretty much says it for me.

I am pretty sure there is a reason for that quote, but from my point of view(okay i'm a web designer so i guess that doesnt count for much) a website is like having a shop.
You don't expect people to come to your house to look for insurance ?

And as far for website building, we are just a construction team, and we even provide you with a blueprint.

Back