I Need an Agency

Lynn

Expert
I'm a licensed life agent and I'm looking for a good agency to write with. Any suggestions? I have had my license since 2006.

If you just want a good agency, you might want to look locally if you need training...

If you really just need an IMO with leads, carriers, etc... I would suggest you throw out all of the ones that send you a Private Message.... those are the ones that are more than likely desperate for your business...lol

If you just want a good agency, you might want to look locally if you need training... If you really just need an IMO with leads, carriers, etc... I would suggest you throw out all of the ones that send you a Private Message.... those are the ones that are more than likely desperate for your business...lol

There is great wisdom in that post.

If you just want a good agency, you might want to look locally if you need training...

If you really just need an IMO with leads, carriers, etc... I would suggest you throw out all of the ones that send you a Private Message.... those are the ones that are more than likely desperate for your business...lol

Well said. Anyone who actively recruits on here is probably just a marketer and never been successful in the insurance world.

Well said. Anyone who actively recruits on here is probably just a marketer and never been successful in the insurance world.

Agreed. There is no way any of these marketers could have any real personal production. They would have to be some kind of genius or something.

I personally don't believe it.

Back