I think I messed up ... BAD

jah1319

I made one....one sale at about the time I got this weird complaint on my license from my previous upline. I havent had a complaint in several years. In this instance I missed just about every single compliance item you could think of. Minus the fact the interaction was well over an hour and recorded, I didnt do several things.... Including the SOA (I am medicare)...... I am in the middle of an extreme panic thinking I am going to lose my license or worse. Its a carrier complaint, so not with any regulatory bodies, but my most sold carrier. I dont know what to do and I think this one call just derailed my entire career.

if it’s any consolation to you, I have filed complaints against agents like you on several occasions. it seems like as long as you just tell them you forgot that’s the end of it and they don’t ever do anything.

I made one....one sale at about the time I got this weird complaint on my license from my previous upline. I havent had a complaint in several years. In this instance I missed just about every single compliance item you could think of. Minus the fact the interaction was well over an hour and recorded, I didnt do several things.... Including the SOA (I am medicare)...... I am in the middle of an extreme panic thinking I am going to lose my license or worse. Its a carrier complaint, so not with any regulatory bodies, but my most sold carrier. I dont know what to do and I think this one call just derailed my entire career.

Nothing will happen to you . Unless it’s repeated fraud like people complaining they never agreed to switch plans nothing will happen . They’ll slap you on the wrist .

Back