"I Think I'll Stay with my Company. Thank You!"

It's not just the trust issue. I've quoted Blue Shield,included my license # and work history but they still won't budge. Included page 92 of the Medicare & You handbook showing that plans are standardized. Save em $500 a year. Won't change. Why? FEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just like my present company. They pay the bills and I'm happy.

Learned right from the start in life insurance that you must upset the customer with their current plan or status. Bob, did you know this about your plan?

It's not just the trust issue. I've quoted Blue Shield,included my license # and work history but they still won't budge. Included page 92 of the Medicare & You handbook showing that plans are standardized. Save em $500 a year. Won't change. Why? FEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just like my present company. They pay the bills and I'm happy.

Learned right from the start in life insurance that you must upset the customer with their current plan or status. Bob, did you know this about your plan?
Many times it is more than "fear"sometimes it is loyalty to the agent (or even the company) , sometimes they just don't wan the hassle of changing. They know how their current company handles the business, they don't know the other. I have had State Farm for my auto insurance carrier for 30 years.. There may well be companies that would provide me the same coverage for less money but I am not going to change. Best advice I can give you is when you get the answer they are happy and not going to change is if you are not successful after you give it one good shot at changing their mind, is to move on and find yourself a "real" prospect.

Back