I wanna know about Better Life Insurance Company

I sent in for some info. Rates and Commissions. Then as I moved down the screen it mentioned you could get a bonus if you referred an agent and they get hired. HIRED!

That's a red flag for me. Well, I just wasted 2 minutes. We'll see. :skeptical:

Our Simplified Issue Whole Life solution offers:
  • Lifetime, permanent protection with a tax-free* death benefit
  • Premiums that are guaranteed to never increase for as long as you maintain your policy
  • Multiple options for payments; choose to purchase in a single payment or over the course of 10 years, 20 years, or your lifetime
  • Choose to pay monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually (with the exception of Single Pay)
  • Issue ages range up to 85, but depend upon the option you choose
  • Policies available from $2,000 to $24,999
Pulled from their own website. Is that extra dollar is too much for their risk assessment department? :huh:

Follow-up:

I did receive a call to my inquiry. Very up front that I did not want to be sold, went directly to commission rates and informed them that it would need to be at or north of 110% (I have no need for a 100% commission minus $65 policy fee, I have one.).

90% was offered.

Well, I was as gracious as I could be and ended the conversation without a discussion about premium rates. I truly believe that agents who spend too much time trying jumping through hoops to save a buck here or a buck there on monthly premiums are doing their own business a disservice. Replacements are another matter.

Now you know.

Back