I Wish Health Insurance Was the Most Wasteful Purchase of my Life

Surgery is done and it went perfectly! They took a tuber (like a tumor, but made of nerves) out of her head that was 80% of the size of a golfball. Should be out of the hospital by Monday and this will potentially take her from ~20 seizures a day to zero! Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers and I'm thrilled to have good news to share!

That's good to hear. There's nothing like seeing your child suffer and not being able to "fix it". I am so grateful to have two children who are healthy. My daughter had several surgeries as a child, but nothing to the extent that your daughter just had.

Praying the surgery was successful and your daughter has no more seizures.

Great news! I too can't imagine that. Prayers for continued healing for her, and strength for you guys as parents.

Thanks for sharing your story and I wish your daughter a good health for her future. Same is the case with my cousin who suffered from cancer and a lot of money was required for his treatment. But fortunately, we managed all medical expenses with health insurance plan from Covered AMA. They guided us very well and with help of right guidance, we saved plenty of money. I recommend you to get in touch with them for best plans with plentiful benefits. For more details about this company you can visit their website: coveredama.com.

Did you seriously just read this amazing series of posts and then follow it up with a pitch for an insurance company? Callous lately?

----------

Thank you for sharing this story, Josh. The bill for the health insurance is not my favorite thing, but I was happy to have it with a couple of ER trips with my little boy in the past few years too. I hope your daughter is doing well.

Thanks for sharing your story and I wish your daughter a good health for her future. Same is the case with my cousin who suffered from cancer and a lot of money was required for his treatment. But fortunately, we managed all medical expenses with health insurance plan from Covered AMA. They guided us very well and with help of right guidance, we saved plenty of money. I recommend you to get in touch with them for best plans with plentiful benefits. For more details about this company you can visit their website: coveredama.com.

You really are a tactless dirtbag to spam on this thread! You're not fooling anybody pretending to have used them. It's so obvious that you work for them and if you think anybody doesn't know it...you're as stupid as you thought we were Spam Boi.:mad:

Back