Ideas to pass state exam

Zack Tyler

Hello, I am in the Pre- Licensing corse online. I am having a tough time reading through the chapters and remembering what it was about. Anyone have any tips on study guides or anything that helped them retain the information?

Thanks for all the help.

Hello, I am in the Pre- Licensing corse online. I am having a tough time reading through the chapters and remembering what it was about. Anyone have any tips on study guides or anything that helped them retain the information?

Thanks for all the help.

Which course are you subscribed to?

America's Professor worked great for me - passed both the P&C and Life & Health tests on my 1st tries. They send you a textbook, you watch videos online and take practice tests.

Try ExamFX.com - very user friendly.

Use email - [email protected] as a discount code if needed.

Good luck Zack.

I also used examfx.com and passed just fine. I will say, I took multiple practice tests, chapter quizzes, and printed out all of the course material to read over and highlight. It's a lot of material so breaking it down in small chunks helped me.

I also used examfx.com and passed just fine. I will say, I took multiple practice tests, chapter quizzes, and printed out all of the course material to read over and highlight. It's a lot of material so breaking it down in small chunks helped me.

I actually recommend that a newbie - just blast through all the modules, don't even think about writing anything down or printing anything out. Take the pre-test. Remember everything.

Do this in a week or two max - schedule the test for a Tuesday afternoon. Cram Monday. Review on the way to testing facility on Tuesday - always late 4pm>. Pass the test. Then, forget 80% of what you learned . . .

4 out of 5 pass this way.

If you are the one that doesn't pass 1st time - then do all that other stuff.

I actually recommend that a newbie - just blast through all the modules, don't even think about writing anything down or printing anything out. Take the pre-test. Remember everything.

Do this in a week or two max - schedule the test for a Tuesday afternoon. Cram Monday. Review on the way to testing facility on Tuesday - always late 4pm>. Pass the test. Then, forget 80% of what you learned . . .

4 out of 5 pass this way.

If you are the one that doesn't pass 1st time - then do all that other stuff.

Im doing this way lol... I take my test Thursday. I don't remember anything -__- I am doing the quizlets and listing to audio takes. lets hope it works if it doesn't back to studying harder to take it the following week.

Back