If I Build It Will They Come?

Just remember that ultimately, your customers are people needing insurance, not search engines! Content, links, and pages all need to make sense to people first. No matter how well you optimize your site, if it looks spammy, your customers are going to run.

Not sure of your point. These Agents are making it clear that their sites are converting. Trust me, I understand conversion. Are you just posting to promote your business?

Not sure of your point. These Agents are making it clear that their sites are converting. Trust me, I understand conversion. Are you just posting to promote your business?

Actually, I'm agreeing with you.

Good content is the heart of a site. You need lots of it. But I've seen too many agent sites where they've done too much to optimize (the wrong) keywords and as a result their sites look spammy. I have no idea what sites you work on, but from the word on your street it sounds like you do a pretty darn good job, so I'm sure your clients have nothing to worry about.

I have no idea what sites you work on, but from the word on your street it sounds like you do a pretty darn good job, so I'm sure your clients have nothing to worry about.

I would be one of those agents who's sites Dave is working on.

I can say that Dave does not do a "pretty good job". Dave does a DAMN AWESOME JOB. (No, I'm not getting paid or getting a deal, I pay what everyone else pays.)

Dave went way above and beyond my expectations. He did exactly what he said he would do, I just didn't appreciate (because I know nothing about what he does) the full extent of what he was talking about what until I saw the results. Blew my "doors off".

If an agent wants SEO at a fair price from someone they can actually talk to who doesn't speak "computerese" then they are foolish for not contacting him.

Last edited:
Back