ILeads ??

i think they are apart of BankRate's group, which generally means stay away!

No they are not part of BankRate. According to their web site they are part of The First American Corporation. I'd never heard of them until this year but their site says they have been around since 1996 but have only generated about 1 million "organic" leads since then. Thus I'd say very low volume...perhaps for internal use only until recently? I have no idea but as a point of reference: we sell much more than a million leads a year.

I have no idea about the quality or lack of quality since I'm not familiar with them. Per their site, they also sell aged leads.

Personally, that policy alone would keep me from buying their leads fresh!

Bob, have you all brought the upgraded life leads program on board yet (like your new/improved auto leads)?

Bob, have you all brought the upgraded life leads program on board yet (like your new/improved auto leads)?

We should have GQ Life leads no later than December. Our Quality today is Much better but volume is low.

Also, we have Excellent Medicare leads now if anyone is looking for them. :idea:

Bob can you give me a little more info on the Hometown Quotes Guaranteed Auto Leads?

Bob can you give me a little more info on the Hometown Quotes Guaranteed Auto Leads?

Basically: We guarantee 80% good leads & if we don't deliver, you get your money back.

If you'll call Dom at my office he can email you the details and/or talk to you about them. [615.599.5506 x 105] Our agents love them. We had a few hiccups in the beginning & are constantly tweaking/working with the few suppliers we get these leads from [besides our own lead gen that we do].

It is kind of sad that we can only find a few good partners to work with to get Quality leads:( Times have changed so much these past 3 years.

Please do give us a chance to earn your business. Make sure you tell Dom you heard about us here on the Forum!

Thank you.

Back