I'm Ready to Unveil My Website - Thoughts?

I would put claims and make payment under policy services. They look very wierd under "companies".

Also, under products, you only list auto and bonds. As a potential client that might hit that first and not see other things listed, they may move on. I see when you click auto you also get info for home, commercial, etc.... you should list them separate or just have that page under Products without an auto subheading.

Looks good to me. It has latency in loading from page to page. I get a white screen for about a second and then the next one comes up. How are you moving from page to page? Looks like you are using absolute links and not relative ones? I'm not an HTML expert so it is just a guess. Otherwise it looks very nice.

Al
I am at this site.

Im getting the white screens too, anyone know why this is happening? I'm using wordpress as the CMS
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thanks for all the great ideas for improvement, I've incorporated all of them. Also I listed the times so clients can know when Im available

Last edited:
Im getting the white screens too, anyone know why this is happening? I'm using wordpress as the CMS

Where did you get the theme? Did you or anyone modify it?

My guess is that the theme you are using is either using some javascript that takes some time to load or is using the AJAX protocol which can be slow. You might want to try a different theme and see if it continues. You can easily change back to what you have later on.

Al
I am here.

Back