Im SHOCKED! Deadline is Now 4/15 (temporarily)

GreenSky

Guru
5000 Post Club
Henderson, NV
Apparently 6 months isn't enough so Covered CA has now extended the deadline for anyone who says they tried until April 15. What a surprise.

Of course, proving this would be too difficult so:

• Consumers who were unable to create an online account or start their online application because of technical difficulties can contact a Covered California Certified Insurance Agent to explain that they attempted to get through on March 31 and experienced difficulties. Those consumers will have until 11:59 p.m. April 15 to work with the Certified Insurance Agent to complete their application and choose a plan.

There are other ways but this will allow agents to make 2%, 4%, $18 and zero for Medi-Cal.

I'm betting that the next extension goes to April 30.

Rick

Apparently 6 months isn't enough so Covered CA has now extended the deadline for anyone who says they tried until April 15. What a surprise.

Of course, proving this would be too difficult so:

• Consumers who were unable to create an online account or start their online application because of technical difficulties can contact a Covered California Certified Insurance Agent to explain that they attempted to get through on March 31 and experienced difficulties. Those consumers will have until 11:59 p.m. April 15 to work with the Certified Insurance Agent to complete their application and choose a plan.

There are other ways but this will allow agents to make 2%, 4%, $18 and zero for Medi-Cal.

I'm betting that the next extension goes to April 30.

Rick

And beyond................................!

SCOUT'S HONOR I tried to enroll on Monday, Mr. Insurance Man

And what's to stop website issues for all those who now wait for April 15th and overload the website again....Heck some malicious hackers might decide to crash the website everyone there is a deadline.

And what's to stop website issues for all those who now wait for April 15th and overload the website again....Heck some malicious hackers might decide to crash the website everyone there is a deadline.

Pretty sure that won't be necessary. It will crash on its own.

Rick

Back