I have been doing ACA here in Florida for one year now. Ask me anything!

@bluediamond EPO is a term I know from the EGH market. Are EPO's now offered in the ACA & Medicare market?

The EGH EPO's of yesteryear were kind of like a Select plan with a VERY limited network.

Then it must not be on HealthSherpa. I searched up and down and it didn’t show my plan. I had to use Florida Blue’s awful website.
FB does not always offer the same plans on and off exchange and they took a few off the marketplace for 2024. Likewise if you like a plan off market and decide you want to go through the market it may not be offered. Don't know anything of Sherpa.

@bluediamond EPO is a term I know from the EGH market. Are EPO's now offered in the ACA & Medicare market?

The EGH EPO's of yesteryear were kind of like a Select plan with a VERY limited network.
The following comments are limited to Bronze Plans in KS ending with 2022,

I know Kansas is not in your market or client area, but generalizing a question about EPO's a bit....

Kansas has 105 counties. The first thing that happens with BCBS and EPO plans is that BCBSKS networks cover 103 counties and BCBSKC networks cover the other 2, adding them to some missouri counties.

I have no idea how some residents living in KS communities outside of the 2 counties in the BCBSKC network and commuting to work in KC deal with their health coverage.

At the bronze coverage level, sometime in the 2018-2022 timeframe BCBSKS went exclusively to EPO plans (at least at the Bronze level). I think, but am not sure, that most, if not all, of the other ACA carriers for the 103 KS county group did the same.

The BCBSKS employer plan equivalent of that HSA eligible Bronze plan is also, (2023 and 2024) an EPO plan.

Back