IMO for Term Products with Living Benefits

joel0719

We are a health and life agency in South Florida with 10 retail locations and over 30 down line agents. We are looking to add a couple of term carriers with Living Benefits to our product line. We are current appointed with Trans and looking to add Anico and probably AGLA.

I'm also interested in agla. Anybody know the top ga commission with anico on there term and executive ul?I know street is 80% and I'm sure Imo's at 120-125%. Also what's top commission with agla on there term with living benefits?

We are a health and life agency in South Florida with 10 retail locations and over 30 down line agents. We are looking to add a couple of term carriers with Living Benefits to our product line. We are current appointed with Trans and looking to add Anico and probably AGLA.

We would be able to assist you with both....

Feel free to contact me via: Legacy Assurance Group Inc

Skipper.

I'm also interested in agla. Anybody know the top ga commission with anico on there term and executive ul?I know street is 80% and I'm sure Imo's at 120-125%. Also what's top commission with agla on there term with living benefits?

I cancelled my Special Rep contract but I think it was 90%.. the same as the UL.. The QOL products can be easily misunderstood as to what they will pay in the event of a Critical or chronic condition.

Back