IMOs...shoot your shot

I am need a new life IMO.

I'm a pretty simple guy. I buy FE leads and work that market. I also do a lot of work with young families. I'm open to other ideas too if anyone has anything I haven't heard of before LOL.

So, I need someone who:

1. Has carriers that are great for FE and for young healthy people too. I don't need 8 million carriers, just enough to give my clients a few good options.

2. Has good contracts. Please save the low end commissions for someone else. I don't need 140% but I'm not looking to give anyone a 50% override either.

3. Has a decent level of in house help. If you have carriers that I have not worked with before, it would be nice to have a cheat sheet for who accepts what health conditions etc. If I have a quick question about underwriting it isn't impossible to get in touch with someone to get an answer. I'm not the kind who needs his hand held, but when I do have a questions it is nice if an answer is just a phone call away.

4. Someone who isn't going to spam my email box with 85 marketing emails every day about training and other varieties of horse sh**.

I am so sick of who I am working with now. Every time I submit a piece of business it makes me want to puke in my mouth a little knowing that I made them even one nickel.

I just cleared any chargebacks that were pending and I have my release paperwork already all filled out and ready to be sent. I just need to find someone new to work with. So guys, shoot your shot. We will see where things end up.
Tom, take a look at FexContracting.com we are the opposite of what you have been with. We do NOT want you to recruit. No pyramid recruiting allowed (meaning putting someone at lower commissions just because you got there first). And every agent starts at the full 120% with most of the final expense carriers. We also work with traditional life carriers that pay dividends like Lafayette Life and KSKJ. Reach out if you would like to talk.

I am need a new life IMO.

I'm a pretty simple guy. I buy FE leads and work that market. I also do a lot of work with young families. I'm open to other ideas too if anyone has anything I haven't heard of before LOL.

So, I need someone who:

1. Has carriers that are great for FE and for young healthy people too. I don't need 8 million carriers, just enough to give my clients a few good options.

2. Has good contracts. Please save the low end commissions for someone else. I don't need 140% but I'm not looking to give anyone a 50% override either.

3. Has a decent level of in house help. If you have carriers that I have not worked with before, it would be nice to have a cheat sheet for who accepts what health conditions etc. If I have a quick question about underwriting it isn't impossible to get in touch with someone to get an answer. I'm not the kind who needs his hand held, but when I do have a questions it is nice if an answer is just a phone call away.

4. Someone who isn't going to spam my email box with 85 marketing emails every day about training and other varieties of horse sh**.

I am so sick of who I am working with now. Every time I submit a piece of business it makes me want to puke in my mouth a little knowing that I made them even one nickel.

I just cleared any chargebacks that were pending and I have my release paperwork already all filled out and ready to be sent. I just need to find someone new to work with. So guys, shoot your shot. We will see where things end up.

How Independent do you want to be?

Back