Increasing Auto Insurance Quotes

Re: Auto Insurance

Best thing we've done in years was gathering testimonials from existing clients and putting them into a booklet form. Titled it "What your neighbors think of ***Agency" We then purchased a county wide list of all households with registered vehicles and scrubbed from the DNC and have our telemarketer go to work on them. We include testimonials and other items in a quote package that is mailed out to the prospects she brings in. We send two follow up letters and she contacts them again in one month. Results have been incredible compared to anything else we've tried in the past 20 years.

Do you think this would work if you emailed it to them to save money instead of mailing it???

I am fairly new multi line agent and business is getting better each month but I would really like to speed things along. What are some good ways to increase auto insurance prospects/quotes. I was thinking of targeting used car dealerships and apartments does anyone have any good ideas on how to approach these places, also any other ideas on how to increase auto insurance quotes would be greatly appreciated.

For me it would depend on your products. If you have a good product for Auto where you can be competitive for consumers without prior than dealerships can be a nice deal. Cause that is going to be who you are going to hear from the most. In fact...I would even consider working on a deal to have an office in the dealership if you could pull that off.

The problem I had was that 1. I wasn't all that competitive with that type of customer. 2. I got calls mostly after 6:00 and on weekends. Not a huge deal but something to be aware of.

Apartments were usually more than happy to take my info and hand it out to new Renters but it was competitive and was low volume.

Auto insurance rates can go up for a variety of reasons.Some factors that may cause your car insurance rates to go up include:
  1. A change in violation and/ or claims history
  2. A change in marital status
  3. A change in drivers
  4. A change in vehicles and/ or coverages
  5. A change in garaging location
  6. A change in credit history
  7. A change in vehicle safety feature discounts
  8. A change in vehicle use
Rates can also rise if more drivers are added to Auto Insurance policy

Last edited:
Back