Infographic: Who are America’s uninsured?

Northeast Agent

Guru
1000 Post Club
Pennsylvania
Infographic: Who are America’s uninsured? | BenefitsPRO

As the Biden administration pushes to get more Americans covered, there are a few factors that will impact their marketing efforts.

The uninsured rate in the South is more than double that of the Northeast
(12.5% vs. 5.6%)

White people make up 47% of the uninsured population

Hispanic individuals represent 19% of the total population but account for 29% of the uninsured

Black individuals represent 13% of the population but 16% of the uninsured

American Indian and Alaska Natives have an uninsured rate of 22%

also, the lower ages have a high %

None of this is a surprise

Some won't buy ins some will only take it if its free

When I sold health Ins before Obama care the same thing you don't get ins until its too late many times they dotn want to pay nor see the need many times

I used to get leads all the time I am pregnant I need ins, I just got the diagnosis I need Ins

this is not new and its not because we don't do enough to make it affordable at that time insurance was less than $100 many times for a young person

As the Biden administration pushes to get more Americans covered, there are a few factors that will impact their marketing efforts.

Don't do any health unless it's Medicare... the distrust factor is a big play here, and this administration is making that a larger issue on the whole. The Wuhan Flu is beginning to reveal much about how government is using a health issue to intrude and gain massive amounts of control of individual freedom on a daily basis.

Didn't want to make this political, but then again I didn't make it that way, Uncle Sam is.

Hope you all have your travel vouchers so you can go to the store... Freedom, not for much longer.

White privilege on display!

The racist 47%... or is it the 53% that have it that are racist? :wideeyed: I'm confused. :err:

Depends on what conversation and who they are trying to intimidate at the time

Now anything can be twisted into a racism argument even 100% more then just 6 months ago as bad as it was then

Don't do any health unless it's Medicare... the distrust factor is a big play here, and this administration is making that a larger issue on the whole. The Wuhan Flu is beginning to reveal much about how government is using a health issue to intrude and gain massive amounts of control of individual freedom on a daily basis.

Didn't want to make this political, but then again I didn't make it that way, Uncle Sam is.

Hope you all have your travel vouchers so you can go to the store... Freedom, not for much longer.

I gotta ask, what do you get out of calling it "The Wuhan Flu?" I know that's where COVID-19 originated (pretty sure everyone does), but it just seems puerile at this point.

Back