Initial License in New Hampshire Denied Due to Background?

it will add, 30 -180 days, they will want court signed documents, on all charges.

Ive already submitted those on the NIPR website. That was actually a requirement and part of the first step. The actual official court documents.

And on there is the signature of the Foreman or Atty or whatever that made the charges/indictment for the felony.

How do you mean 'court-signed' documents -what are those? I dont even know for a fact that the court in my town will do that, besides just submitting the official documents of that previous time during the court process.

Hey look the Northern New England population here just grew by a huge percentage by your joining. Welcome. If you've submitted everything and are waiting, there's little we can likely guide you on at this point. I'll echo the consensus, that glaring offenses tend to be the ones that give you problems. But even those can sometimes be ignores after a while. Besides, in NH it's all about the Live Free or Die, Baby!

I lied on my taxe a lot. Does that count?

I also speed in my car, everyday.

Could you please PM your SS Number so I can get an informant's reawrd from the IRS?;)

The speeding stuff I will leave to your auto insutrance company as I am sure your driving record shows that. Maybe they will require a "black box" in your car!:twitchy:

Could you please PM your SS Number so I can get an informant's reawrd from the IRS?;)

The speeding stuff I will leave to your auto insutrance company as I am sure your driving record shows that. Maybe they will require a "black box" in your car!:twitchy:

The I.R.S. knows I'm broke. They got a copy of my child support order..

They even feel sorry for me.

Back