Insurance Agent

Perform your own due-diligence, as you would with any other entity. Take an hour or so and do several variations of searches if they are really important to you, including the addition of the term "reviews". Call the company directly or email and ask for references and testimonials. Then follow-up by contacting them for first-hand info. ________________________________________________________________

Good advice but we still don't know which Select it is.

She is seeking information on: select insurance group.net

The forum would not let me post an actual link, since I am too new. I am also seeking information on the same company.

I have done multiple searches and can't find much information, good or bad.

This company has reached out to me as well.

I have been a long time lurker of this forum under a few different threads. Just learning. I am recently licensed in Health and Life and have been exploring different opportunities.

Does anyone have any information on this SIG? I like the earlier post haven't found much just yet.

I have been involved in Sales, Sales Management and Marketing at a high level for years and am always a little unsure of anyone asking for money up front to make them more money.

Just seems odd but I would welcome any comments either way.

Thanks,

She is seeking information on: select insurance group.net

The forum would not let me post an actual link, since I am too new. I am also seeking information on the same company.

I have done multiple searches and can't find much information, good or bad.

How do you know this is the company?

From an Ad.

Then a guy called and sent me a link to read over.

Stating very broadly how there program works. Very little substance in the whole page of comments.

Wondered if anyone on here has heard of them. Select Insurance Group, SIG.

I guess they are looking for a "Senior Broker"

What do you know about them? Anything, positive or negative?

From an Ad.

Then a guy called and sent me a link to read over.

Stating very broadly how there program works. Very little substance in the whole page of comments.

Wondered if anyone on here has heard of them. Select Insurance Group, SIG.

I guess they are looking for a "Senior Broker"

What do you know about them? Anything, positive or negative?

Which one are they...where are they from? Xrac listed 4 companies with that name in an earlier post.

Selectinsurancegroup.net

Was the company that is trying to hire. They are the one's who want the $850 up front.

I have been in Sales and Sales Management for a LOOONG time. Always hesitant of anyone asking for money up front.

Just was curious is anyone actually knew anything. There isn't much out there from a "Google" standpoint.

I am guessing that this thread is about dead.
However, here are a few of my final thoughts.

Based on the site, it is an LLC out of Pittsburg.

On their site, they do not have an "About Us" link, which is a red flag for me.

No names of Principals or any info about backgrounds, designations, qualifications, etc.

They have a 'Better Business Bureau' logo on the home-page so that can be checked-out for complaints.

All in all, I wouldn't give them any upfront money unless I had completed some serious due-diligence, including discussions with some agents who are using their services now.

Back