Insurance is a Scam

Begs the question. If one has a spare $35,000 lying around, would one want to hand it over to a state-run bureaucracy for safekeeping?

I sure as hell wouldn't.

:yes:

Also, it cracks me up because he never brushes on what happens if you're involved in a catastrophic accident without insurance. I don't think I'm willing to bet my house, belongings, and livelihood that I'll never be at fault in an accident

Also, it cracks me up because he never brushes on what happens if you're involved in a catastrophic accident without insurance. I don't think I'm willing to bet my house, belongings, and livelihood that I'll never be at fault in an accident
I think its possible that this gentleman only thinks of auto insurance as physical insurance for his auto. Probably not the physical damage to others autos and Certainly not the bodily injury nor uninsured motorist concerns. We see this often with young folks, especially men [myself included] when you are young and male you think you are invincible and nothing will ever happen to you.

Lolz, this guy is an asshat.

Mark.. he's just ahead of his time *sniff* okay? Liek, he totally has this whole insuran *sniff* insurance thing figured out. *Wipes nose* Look, it's easy, you just take all of the money, and put it in my pocket. If you have a claim, I just give you some money back, it's like a savings account. I don't see why people think this insurance thing is so complex?

Mark.. he's just ahead of his time *sniff* okay? Liek, he totally has this whole insuran *sniff* insurance thing figured out. *Wipes nose* Look, it's easy, you just take all of the money, and put it in my pocket. If you have a claim, I just give you some money back, it's like a savings account. I don't see why people think this insurance thing is so complex?

Ha ha ha ha. This guy *sniff* is just basically the new Warren *sniff* Buffett.

Back