IOA me

Expert
Insurance Office of America, John Ritenour & Heath Ritenour Face Dismissal of Lawsuit as Search for Witnesses Continues Regarding Their Reputation

Insurance Office of America, John Ritenour & Heath Ritenour Face Dismissal of Lawsuit as Search for Witnesses Continues Regarding Their Reputation for Alleged Discriminatory Misconduct, Unlicensed Activity, Fraud & Civil Racketeering "RICO."

Orlando, FL, July 02, 2020 --(PR.com)-- On June 29, 2020, Defendants filed a Motion to Dismiss a Complaint filed by Insurance Office of American, John and Heath Ritenour, which allege, “In retaliation for filing lawsuits alleging, inter alia, Florida Civil 'RICO' claims, Insurance Office of America, Inc. ('IOA') and its principals, John Ritenour ('John') and Heath Ritenour ('Heath'), have now filed a collateral, retaliatory lawsuit against Defendants and their lawyers for alleged defamation, tortious interference and abuse of process.” The Motion further states, IOA and the Ritenour’s “case was filed to send a message...that John and Heath Ritenour will follow through with punishing “anyone” who is a threat to their alleged ongoing fraudulent and illegal schemes, which include, inter alia, stealing from IOA’s customers, agents, competitors, manipulating corporate information to disguise misconduct and making extra revenue by refusing to pay some of their female employees equally.”

I would be happy to put you in touch with the attorney for the case if you have any legal related questions.

I think he would be best suited for elaboration.

Back